A Tour Guadalajara-Tonala-Tlaquepaque
Minimum of people: 1
Cost: 700 pesos per person
Reservations Henry Arufe Whats + 52.33.20711937, Telephone: +52.33.38250405
We will leave Casa Anita Guadalajara, continuing with a tour of the main avenues of Guadalajara to appreciate the most representative monuments to adorn this beautiful city.
You will know Tonala typical and picturesque village with a great variety of handicrafts such as: Pottery, El Barro, Ceramics at high temperature, blown glass among others (You will have free time for shopping).
We continue our tour in San Pedro Tlaquepaque where you will enjoy a delicious typical Mexican food (NOT INCLUDED), accompanied by Mariachi music.
Here you can visit the largest canteen in Mexico "El Parían", its large number of galleries and beautiful walkways.
Returning to Casa Anita Guadalajra, hoping you have learned a little more about the culture of crafts such as pottery, ceramics, blown glass, clay, and mariachi.
Where we will be:
1. Principlaes avenidas de Guadalajara you will know.
2. You will know Tonala Typical and picturesque village.
3. You will meet San Pedro Tlaquepaque
1. Soft drinks and Tequila inside the car and during the journeys
2. Round trip leaving from Casa Anita Guadalajara, touring Guadalajara, Tonala and Tlaquepaque with return to Casa Anita
What to Bring:
1. Comfortable clothes
2. Cap or Hat
3. Backpack if you want to buy crafts